Autumn Clouds
~
Recently, I purchased a copy of the Cloudspotter's Guide by Gavin Pretor-Pinney for my fiance as well as membership in the Cloud Appreciation Society. Anyone who enjoys watching clouds on a cool autumn day or laughs at the unique sense of humor practiced by the British should run out and obtain a copy of this book. It's wonderful, entertaining, and educational. So in honor of my fiance who I think is an angel from the clouds, I took these photos.
~






Recently, I purchased a copy of the Cloudspotter's Guide by Gavin Pretor-Pinney for my fiance as well as membership in the Cloud Appreciation Society. Anyone who enjoys watching clouds on a cool autumn day or laughs at the unique sense of humor practiced by the British should run out and obtain a copy of this book. It's wonderful, entertaining, and educational. So in honor of my fiance who I think is an angel from the clouds, I took these photos.
~



following each other
into Eternity
~
Jack Kerouac





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home